South African Immigration Rule for people travelling with Children
Please note the new the attached immigration requirements of the Republic of South Africa, when travelling with Children, will apply on 01 June 2015:
- Two parents travelling with children will need to show the child’s Unabridged Birth Certificate (UBC).
- One married parent travelling with a child will need to show the UBC and either:
- a Parental Consent Affidavit (PAC) from the parent not travelling,
- or a letter of special circumstances,
- or a copy of Court order in terms of section 18(5) of the Children’s Act, 2005,
authorising a minor to enter or depart from the Republic in the absence of parental consent of either parent.